Declined Discord ban appeal (again..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
I waited a week for my silence to end so I could focus on one punishment.

Requesting a Discord server unban/unisolation appeal [Copy & Paste in a new thread!]

1.) Discord username with discriminator:

Xene#4226

2.) What happened?
I was banned of the discord for my multiple warns and continued baiting of the n word.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
Now I agree I shouldn't have done that, but I have no ill or racist intent when baiting that word, I was responding to a video and said something that had the word "ni-", that was immature and dumb and now I realise that I shouldn't mention or even start to think of using that word in any context, after that warning from a staff member I saw a meme in #memes that has the nword, so I replied with "omg he said the word guys!1!" and a guy replied to me with "No he said the n word not a word", now I responded with "What word?", I see how this could've been taken like me trying to get him to say it but at first I saw him say it I thought he said "No he said word not word", I missed the part where he said the letter n and it got misunderstood for me trying to get the guy isolated. In my previous ban I said I wouldn't disrespect staff in any way and in this one I will promise I won't joke about racial slurs even if they're cut off, and not mess with them one bit.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
you have been given three bot warnings, numerous verbal warnings, isolation's, and a ban. This is mainly why you were banned. You should have been banned for the first bait, so I looked for the message before banning you so I knew the context and ended up finding you baiting for the second time, which just made it worse. You may re-appeal in a month. You only waited five days to appeal which isn't adequate time for how serious your ban is. You've caused a lot of issues in the discord and I won't consider unbanning you until you learn to respect our rules.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.