Accepted Discord ban Appeal..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyHonorWay

Dec 15, 2018
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Neo.#6946

2.) What happened?
I have no idea why am i banned, i just tried to join the server and it says i'm banned from this guild or something like that.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
Well, i didn't do anything wrong to get banned, it might be an error or i'm actually banned for some reason, and if i was banned for something i'd like to know why. Anyway, i would like to join the discord server since i play on some of your servers.

Attachments

• Banned.png
    Banned.png
    493.5 KB · Views: 11

RubyHonorWay

Dec 15, 2018
You got banned for posting gore. This ban was while you were using the name "Prometheus".
Oh wow really? It's been a long time since i've used that username, i also don't recall sending gore though, maybe i did. Anyway, is the ban permanent, cause i can assure you that i won't ever do such a thing again, it's just dumb and i apologize for it.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Oh wow really? It's been a long time since i've used that username, i also don't recall sending gore though, maybe i did. Anyway, is the ban permanent, cause i can assure you that i won't ever do such a thing again, it's just dumb and i apologize for it.
It's indefinite, as Discord bans are by default. However, I have decided to give you a second chance and lift your ban.

Since this was a relatively severe offense, I would like to reiterate that you are on your final chance. This means that, if you were to do any severe rule violations again (such as, but not limited to, violating Discord's Terms of Service, blatant/direct hate speech, or targeted harassment), you would be banned from the Discord server and not have the ability to appeal it.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.