Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolKrafter22

★ Donor ★
Mar 14, 2019
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Koolio#6657

2.) What happened?
I left my computer unlocked when i went to my friends house and he posted alot of nsfw pictures on the servers im in

3.) Why should we unban you?
I really want to be unbanned because i did nothing wrong and i was really sad when i got banned

indietyp

Humanoid robot that tries to take over the world
Honorary Member ★
Jun 21, 2018
Germany
I left my computer unlocked when i went to my friends house and he posted alot of nsfw pictures on the servers im in
so.... you went to your friend with your computer? and you had your computer unlocked and let's just say: gone to the toilet? or did you go to your friend and another person used your computer, while you were away?

KoolKrafter22

★ Donor ★
Mar 14, 2019
so.... you went to your friend with your computer? and you had your computer unlocked and let's just say: gone to the toilet? or did you go to your friend and another person used your computer, while you were away?
I Went to my friends house with my phone and i left my computer unlocked and my brother used it, he used it while i was away

indietyp

Humanoid robot that tries to take over the world
Honorary Member ★
Jun 21, 2018
Germany
Appeal Rejected

Due to your inconsistent and frankly weak excuse this appeal is declined. It is your responsibility to secure your accounts and to not let others post things at your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.