★ Donor ★
Oct 29, 2019
Your mom's bedroom
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
asukai#0001

2.) What happened?
I pinged Madi while they were asleep.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I believe I should be unisolated as what I did was meant as a joke, this did not have any malicious intent, and was meant to be funny. Of course I am now regretting my choice of a joke, I was even told to not ping Madi, which of course is my fault and is a good reason for my isolation as well. I should absolutely listen to what the staff team tell me to do, and should not try to annoy them in anyway shape or form. Pinging them or not listening to them are the two things I have done, and I vouch not to do either of these things ever again, not for any reason. I have gave myself about a week to properly think over my actions and how I can improve myself in not doing such stupid actions again. Considering I wish to be a mod in the future, this will likely scar my reputation so I understand the issue with it. My reasoning for pinging Madi was also rather stupid, if I had good reason to ping him, which is highly unlikely as he is on hiatus, then maybe I would have been pardoned of a isolation. I wish to be with the community again and I promise that I will be well-behaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.