Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2020
Earth
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Saxploitationist#2979

2.) What happened?
Objective account to my knowledge from some months ago:
One night during a voice chat, I started drinking and spoke in #report-to-staff needlessly for some time.
The bot, at the moment, wasn't working properly and wouldn't isolate me.
I was then confronted directly by a staff member and I made some aggravating remarks ("not my fault if the bot is broken", something to that degree.)
The next morning I was perm-isolated.

I then, in the next coming week (two weeks? I could be far off) setup two alts, entirely on my own accord.
One was used to post art, the other was used to check my statistics on the wln bot. Both were revealed by myself after the action.
This lead to my main account being banned aswell.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
Over the last months I've had time to reflect on myself during CO-VID. I, admittedly, have been drinking underage through fault entirely of my own. I haven't been able to fully get it out of my system, so take of that what you will; I have worked on it to improve myself, and would only come here to appeal if I felt I had done so properly, aswell as Vin (a DID alter of mine.)

The alt accounts, however, I cannot say anything on: that was entirely me.
I did that, and I have nothing that can be said/shown that you can be sure of to any degree.

I'm allowed some additional info, far as I'm aware...

Some previous stuff:
I have had moments where I contacted a staff member to be isolated, with permission, due to my DID and previous state.
A bit before however, I did ping myself four times to isolate myself, which caused issues.

I had talked in #report-to-staff once or twice before needlessly, but not as long as the main incident.

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
After consideration and discussions with other staff I have decided to unban you. (This will take effect from the 11th June)
Please be warned this is a final warning and any further punishments will be final and unappealable.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.