Discord Discord Un-ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
My discord tag is the real scoutyyy#7611

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

So I joined wonderland a really long time ago and got banned for raiding supposedly. What happened in reality is that my friends raided wonderland after I told them that I recently joined it and that it wasn't as bad as they made it out to be. They then decided to raid a few days after I joined and they pinged staff roles and owners and pretty much all the admins online as far as I can remember and then I was hit with a ban, all because I was the one who invited them (they didn't tell me that they were going to raid). I did tell them that they should join but not for raiding obviously, they were staff (now ex-staff) from another TF2 Community and had a hate boner for WLN. BTW I was offline when the raid went down.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't remember what I did after I was banned but I think I dm'd an admin and they told me that they'll see if they can unban me but I didn't get a response back. This is pretty old stuff too so I can't recall any names. The reason as to why I'm appealing way later is because I've recently sparked an interest in TF2 again and the place where I want to play is on Wonderland. It just feels weird for me to play on their servers but not know anyone there.

Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal and my side of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.