Do you trade and how did you start

Im kinda new into trading but i got my fist hat pop-eyes on my fist steam accout but it got stolen so i have nostalgia for that hat/misc. So what was your fist hat/misc

I don't always trade, but when I do... I prefer not to...
Because everytime I click on the "Cancel" button...
I'll trade if I need an item, specially when I get it for cheap. (Always check your price on backpack.tf)
The first Time I traded (was to a girl, a steam friend) who badly wanted a Rocket Jumper for her strange Spy-cicle. (worth over 20 refs+"Heavies Killed" strange part.) But I didn't scam or anything because I didn't know a single thing about trading and when I asked her weeks after, she said: "Keep it as a gift from a dear friend"
This was the first ever strange item I got in my BP and I still use it...

I used to trade on my old account i traded my wap up to 3 ausses and 10+unusuals but i think i might start trading again in.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
My first hat was a boxcar bomber, first strange hat was a strange big topper, and first unusual was a stormy storm arctic eyewear. I unboxed all three of these. My first trades was me selling some stuff. Yadaada, here’s my take. There are a lot of guides on how to trade in tf2 for profit, but I usually just trade for stuff I like so I do it rarely. Best tip: be reasonable. People love to do extreme overpay when selling, so try and negotiate to a price that is good for both parties. If they don’t, then look elsewhere.

My first hat was a boxcar bomber, first strange hat was a strange big topper, and first unusual was a stormy storm arctic eyewear. I unboxed all three of these. My first trades was me selling some stuff. Yadaada, here’s my take. There are a lot of guides on how to trade in tf2 for profit, but I usually just trade for stuff I like so I do it rarely. Best tip: be reasonable. People love to do extreme overpay when selling, so try and negotiate to a price that is good for both parties. If they don’t, then look elsewhere.
Im trying to buy hat's at discount and resell them but its kanda slow.