Status
Not open for further replies.

Certified Hoovy

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2019
Vancouver Canada
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Basically, as my account shows I was given a final warning for racism and a week ban. (I personally don't think I was ever racist due to me being african american and litterally just saying the n-word as an african american but whatever) So, after getting banned I just straight up stop playing for a while and play almost no TF2. I haven't played TF in like a month and I come back to it today and find I'm banned. I don't know any incident of me being racist or saying anything even remotely racist after that ban and I barely ever played TF2 after that original ban. So when I found this it was quite a shock to me as I just wanna play on my favourite server. I am not asking to be instantly unbanned and stripped of all wrong doing. I just want an explanation and evidence of what I was false banned for. Maybe I'm just not remebering it right and something did happen, I don't know I was banned when I wasn't even playing TF2 (to my memory atleast) and I just want actual evidence instead of some mod who just doesn't like me and will just dismiss me and an actual explanation.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because I really do not know why or how I was banned, I dont even care about being unbanned that much but like just give me a reason with actual evidence.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
If you say racial slurs, variations on slurs, or otherwise something racist then we will classify it as racism and punish you for it, regardless of ethnicity.

Anyway so your ban was from May 19-26 so any rule-breaking after that would resort in a permanent ban. I regularly check upon users who are on their final warning and this is what I found in your chat-logs:
9zZaOLY.png

So that is why you are banned for racism. Anyway I see no reason to lift the ban especially given the many punishments you received. You had your chances.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.