Resolved DR Deny And Mass Freekill

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8006

ID: Name: SickGamer 239
Date: 06/19/20
Server: Wonderland.tf Jailbreak - UK
What happened: So for the first video, I got my LR and for my DR I said for BLUS to AFK and AFM. However, one of the BLUS decided to run through Deathrun in order to escape through RED side knife pit. Then, for the second video, the warden made it cell wars, which at the first few seconds, the other REDS weren't fighting. However, they started to fight before the cell doors were open (You can see the REDS HP's going down), which then the warden opens the cell doors and mass free kills everyone in that cell. He also doesn't give them any time, as after a few seconds, he killed them all.
Proof: Youtube Videos

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
Okay so, firstly I've given him a reasonable punishment for DR denying.
Secondly, let me address the second video since I feel like this has to be said. FF was turned on at approximately 12:50 and beforehand you were told to have one person in your cell, if not then everyone in the cell is KOS. In the sound of the video, you can hear the other reds begin to fight around 12:39ish which realistically means that they've wasted 11 seconds of time to just stand there and not follow orders. Cell doors are then opened at 12:35 which essentially means that he gave you around 15 seconds to complete cell wars. In my opinion, 15 seconds is just enough time for a full cell to completely kill off each other. The fact that they wasted 11 seconds to just stand there and talk about rushing the warden is their fault since he clearly gave orders to have one per cell by the time that the cell doors opened.

I'll wait for you to reply if you want and then I'll promptly close this report. If no response is given in approximately 24 hrs then I will close the report.

D

Deleted member 8006

@kretzy I don't know, like if they weren't fighting at all when the cell doors opened, then it wasn't free kill. But they seemed to realize that rebelling wasn't worth it so they started to fight each other. However, before they could finish (They were all at 1/2 health, as seen with the yellow bars), the warden just opens the cells and kills of them.

I could tell this happened, as the moment the warden said "Seriously?," the REDS began to fight, as the warden saw them. I think if it was more than 20-25 seconds, that wouldn't be free kill. However, with the low amount of time they had, I think it was.

Either way, the person was punished so I guess that's good.

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
The fact that they almost completed it within 10 seconds seeing how a scout died in less than 2 seconds and then the remaining 3 were on the brink of dying, then if the rest of time wasn't wasted then they could have easily completed cell wars with time to spare. Either way it was settled.

Resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.