Declined Dup acc appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayaka__

Apr 4, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

So i didnt play tf2 for weeks and i came back to a dupe account ban out of nowhere
weird thing is it didnt link me to bans.wonderland.tf but elysium instead
now ive checked both sites, elysium having no bans on my id obviously
and wonderland having two perma bans for dupe account,one ban not even including steam id

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
im pretty sure i was falsely banned so id like that fixed

because i use the forums rarely, if you require to talk to me, please do via Steam or Discord, both are linked to acc

Ayaka__

Apr 4, 2020
Are you certain?

A few more questions I have for you, do you have any connection to this account?

Furthermore, do you use any sort of vpn or proxy when connecting to wonderland servers?
first time ive ever seen that account, the only similarities i have with it is being czech and playing fallout new vegas according to theirs screenshots, and ive never used vpn or proxy, i dont think i need one

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Given the circumstances, the times that both you and this account connect are too closely tied. Along with sharing an ip (which, if it isn't a vpn/proxy as you say, then it would be residential and unaccessible by anybody else), there are more than enough grounds to decline this appeal. Apologies for the time you took to write this out. If you feel this judgement is inaccurate and would like to re-appeal, then you may in 1 month.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.