Status
Not open for further replies.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, do you have any association with this account below? It was found to be spamming cheats in chat from lmaobox three days ago and was subsequently banned for this.

The account below is also on the same IP as yourself. Additionally, this account below as well as your Spinel account were both banned on our Combat Surf server.

spinel

Feb 28, 2020
Hi, do you have any association with this account below? It was found to be spamming cheats in chat from lmaobox three days ago and was subsequently banned for this.

The account below is also on the same IP as yourself. Additionally, this account below as well as your Spinel account were both banned on our Combat Surf server.

Yea It Was The Acc I Made For Him He Was Round My House On A His Laptop Im Kinda Mad At Him I Did Tell Him NOT To Download A Cheat Because He Found This Lamobox Thing And I Guess While I Was Gone He Installed It And Im Guessing He Didnt Know That It Had A Chat Spam. So What Did The Chat Box Say BTW??? If You Do Not Trust Me Thats Fine By Me If you Can Unban My Spinel Account And Keep His Banned That Would Be Perfect

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Okay so considering that you've just admitted to using a cheat, you will not be unbanned, it doesn't matter if it was you, or your friend. As you were the one who made the account, on your IP, and let him cheat.

We have a zero tolerance policy for cheaters of any kind.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.