Not open for further replies.

i dont know

Feb 18, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got banned perm for duplicated account
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I didnt use any duplicated account
Only thing why i could be banned is beacause i use amd link to see my graphics card temp. and sometimes stream my game to myphone and im using avast antivirus

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, can you explain why this account, that was banned for using aimbot, is on the same IP as you?

It was banned on 09/03 at 17:54, and your account that you have linked in your appeal was banned on 09/03 at 18:02 which raises a lot of suspicion.

Only thing why i could be banned is beacause i use amd link to see my graphics card temp. and sometimes stream my game to myphone and im using avast antivirus
Not fooling me. There is no conceivable reason AMD products would flag our system, the same applies to anti-virus software. Stop making excuses.

i dont know

Feb 18, 2020
That's not even my account
And there was situations that vpn could make you get banned and i was making this appeal in like 23pm Polish time and i was wrong i typed antivirus but i mean vpn
Post automatically merged:

So im soo sorry for making me wrong i cant english soo well
Post automatically merged:

And cheating is shit

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Sorry but I'm not convinced at all. It's far too much of a convenience that the account I linked above was banned for aimbot followed by you being banned for a duplicate account no less than 10 minutes later, even if you claim to use a VPN. I looked into your previous bans as you had some for various reasons, and those bans the same IP as you do in your latest duplicate account ban, as well as the banned account that I linked above.

Additonally, I found this old thread where you exposed that this account belonged to you, or rather, your 'brother'.

We do not tolerate cheating in any form on our servers, even if it was by your 'brother'.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.