Accepted Duplication ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickGamer34

Feb 24, 2020
1) I am connected to steam
2)I wanted to play with some friends on trade raw at 11:50 so I joined the server only to realise I was banned
for duplicate accounts. After that I tried joining multiple servers but it seems, after going to "Bans" website that it is permament. Checking If I had any VPN's or using proxy's, I did not found any trace of VPN's etc. plus I checked my phone to see If I had used any cellular data at the the time interval. So could you check whether it is PM or AM because 10:46:08 doesn't help much, but I should mention that I was offline yesterday (Sunday) ranging from 7-11:00 PM.

3)Contributing, maybe not now. Just a player who plays for fun . But, generally I want to get unbanned because I don't think I have broken such rule and I did not ban evade since this is my main account.

Last edited:

NickGamer34

Feb 24, 2020
Hi, do you have any association to this account below? It was found banned on the same IP as you.

I also found a handful of other accounts and IPs connected to yourself. Do you perhaps have a dynamic IP?
Yes I do have dynamic IP and no this account doesn't have any association with me at least with what I know and I do not have any other steam accounts which have been used recently. And I never, apart from some exceptions, change my username

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I've taken your word for it as I can't find anything major that comes out against you, so I'm going to unban you shortly.

If you have any issues connecting to our servers after I have unbanned you, feel free to PM me on the forums.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.