extremely popular opinion made by the most smartest man on a molecular level

Status
Not open for further replies.

nood1e

May 27, 2019
i hereby believe that pepsi is better than cola
i drink this shit on an hourly basis and i can tell that pepsi got that yum yum juice in there whereas cock-cola seems to have been stored in a vat of acid
pepsi has a somewhat more refreshing, sugary taste whereas columbus-cola tastes like its been in an old granny's nutsack for 15 years before they put sweeteners in it and released it to the public, cause that shit stingy af and not anywhere near refreshin
cola does have like upside though, that being its aftertaste is somewhat more malleable towards your taste buds whereas pepsi tastes like water after the initial acceptance into the stomach
but that one upside doesnt change the downside that coby-cola tastes like literal ass most of the time

tl;dr pepsi-man beats virgin cokes
lemme hear them sweet responses bb

Reactions: zao and floot_guy

Korum

★ Donor ★
Aug 14, 2018
SFP0061.jpg

OwO The Destoyer

Jan 11, 2019
I think that you're all wrong, and that the best drink to choose on a summer afternoon is a nice crisp & cold glass of e-girl piss.
I only have a very limited supply, but man is it nice to sit back after a hard day of domestic abuse, and enjoy my favorite drinkPiss jar

i hereby believe that pepsi is better than cola
i drink this shit on an hourly basis and i can tell that pepsi got that yum yum juice in there whereas cock-cola seems to have been stored in a vat of acid
pepsi has a somewhat more refreshing, sugary taste whereas columbus-cola tastes like its been in an old granny's nutsack for 15 years before they put sweeteners in it and released it to the public, cause that shit stingy af and not anywhere near refreshin
cola does have like upside though, that being its aftertaste is somewhat more malleable towards your taste buds whereas pepsi tastes like water after the initial acceptance into the stomach
but that one upside doesnt change the downside that coby-cola tastes like literal ass most of the time

tl;dr pepsi-man beats virgin cokes
lemme hear them sweet responses bb
yes, pepsi is the superior drink as you men children can't admit it. also , have you libtards tried having a chicken fillet burger with a can of pepsi? that shit makes my dick go donkey kong

S_10

Mar 27, 2019
The best drink is water because water is good doesn't destroy my teeth and burn my stomach it keeps me healthy
Water is life and most of these drinks are made from water

also my aunt got 6 1Lt bottle of orange fanta in here home

ephemeral ♡

Popular Member
Aug 7, 2018
but like, why?
The best drink is water because water is good doesn't destroy my teeth and burn my stomach it keeps me healthy
Water is life and most of these drinks are made from water

also my aunt got 6 1Lt bottle of orange fanta in here home
There's only one soda that I sometimes drink, The rest are shit and I dont wanna ruin my body that way.

Reactions: S_10
Status
Not open for further replies.