Declined False ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibeprounder999

May 6, 2020
So i got banned for 3 reason 1. apparently putting advertising other community first when i spoke to 3 admin Daddy TK/walnuts/skidarow they said nothing about it and just change my name i thought that was it never got no warning i never knew he changed my name until i realise and have changed my name 2. was apparently false calling admin i dont get why would i false call when i got discord u can frussly or walnuts because i spoke to them and if the admins know me i wouldnt waste there time i joke around but dont false call then 3. prev offence now i have no clue why i got this ban i appreantly broke a rule or something that punishable ? am not to sure but i already know the rules and the only game i play in wonderland is JB so even if i broke a rule im guessing i would have been guardbanned Not banned from all servers then again i dont know what rule i broke unless the admin who banned me can tell me what rules i broke that deserve 2 week ban

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Hi there, looking into your ban and I found a few things.

Here you are advertising another community, seeing as it is not direct advertisements (IPs etc.) you were given a two week ban for this.
Now, for the false call section, from what I can gather, you had called admins on an admin, generally speaking that is a false call due to admins being the one responding to the calls.

The previous offenses come from the 2 false call bans you have on this account:
Alt Account

While looking through your chat logs, I also found staff disrespect towards @Lolichu
1588775197903 1588775218708 1588775318416

Have you any comments on these?
Failure to respond will result in the denial of this appeal.

Last edited:

Vibeprounder999

May 6, 2020
First of all Lolichu was admin abusing his power for fun only to benefit him and only him in the server he then decide to become warden as red and impersonate warden when he has a mic and putting himself freeday as a blue so nobody can kill he then said he will give me admin powers.

And when i put Blw.tf in the comments there was about 5 people in the server including me and nobody gave a shit so there wasnt any Harm instead when lolichu saw me getting freekilled decided to do nothing i then told him slay him he Said No
Post automatically merged:

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
If you have a report and evidence of staff abuse, feel free to report it to @Madi .

However, since you did advertise another community and then proceed to insult a staff member several times, the ban is valid.

I would recommend you spend this time working on how you speak to others, staff members included, we try our hardest and we are people too, we don't catch every detail all the time.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.