Declined false ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezy Dawg

Jan 3, 2019
mcdonalds
I was playing on a wl.tf server then an admin joined. i said a few slurs. admin muted me. i added admin, the admin talks with me. the admin gets mad when i prove my point(s). the admin bans me from all servers (the chat was within steam chat and not the servers). I think this ban should be appealed cause the chat all happened in steam chat not the server itself. he got so annoyed he banned me from the server, like a good sport he could've blocked me and reported me on steam rather than banning me from the server. thats my word, i can provide the chats with the admin if needed

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

Teky

I'm just here alright
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Somewhere
Here's the thing. You were warned by me to not say the n word in the first place, and you said it right after I warned you. I silenced you and that could've been it, but you friended me and that's how that whole chat started. You argued with me, called me a dumb bitch and more, and even threatened to raid and avoid punishment with your alts. Even if all of this was in steam dm. You broke rules within our servers and to an admin. Could you explain why you even did all of this?

Reactions: Hypernova

Teky

I'm just here alright
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Somewhere
Yeah I don't deny I said it, but in our chat, you said basically the same thing. Saying I have no life, and I'm not doing my job and just literally the same thing. I don't deny that I had a temper, but what's your reasoning with threatening to raid our forums and starting any of this?

Cheezy Dawg

Jan 3, 2019
mcdonalds
I hope you know my profile is friends only... you could not see the chat right there it would show me as offline. either way your breaking rules already. more than me. Muting is one thing, banning is another. all was within steam chat and not wonderland's servers. thanks

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I hope you know my profile is friends only
I am clearly able to see your profile details without even being logged into Steam, so it is not set to friends only. Proof attached.

Anyway your ban in-game is justified as you have threatened to raid the community. We do not tolerate any threats to raid, even if they are off the servers (which changes nothing about them still being threats).

Appeal denied and I am also suspending your forum account for threats to raid.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190718-005115_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190718-005115_Chrome.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.