Accepted False banned on NY trade plaza server due to hackusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockster

Nov 7, 2019
Hello, I would like to appeal for a false ban. I was falsely banned on your NY trade_plaza server after being reported by a sniper after I had dominated him. During my time playing leading up to me getting banned, at first, I was dabbling around as scout, not doing much until 2 players decided to tunnel me and attempt to constantly kill me, I went sniper and killed and ended up dominating both of them. Afterward, a medic playing on the enemy team went sniper after I mistakenly killed him, He called admin after getting repeatedly killed while attempting to slow peek around a corner in attempt to kill me. After he reported me, He continued to target me as sniper. I was banned about 5 min after his report, right after missing 3 shots and dying to him. This was a manual ban and I don't believe I was being spectated by an admin following my ban.

1. have no banned alts nor any previous history of bans on my main or alt on any server network.
2. I've been a regular on a few WL servers for a couple years.
3. Competitive player with experience and logs with demos to view my gameplay as proof of my innocence.

Attachments

•  screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    806.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Wow
Reactions: Hypernova

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I have reviewed the spectator footage I got of you and discussed this with the other admins, and have decided to unban you as after reviewing the footage I got, I'm under the impression it was my spectator cam causing my view to go against your favor.

One particular moment was this aim duel versus your opponent where your reticle snapped on, however this is likely due to spectator camera.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Rockster50

Appeal accepted.

• Wow
Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.