Declined False banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned on 2017 for hacking and duplicated accounts.
Let me explain this :

I was with my cousin (he was 10yrs old) he was using lmaobox and admin blocked his account and our IP, so i got banned as well.
I noticed that my account was blocked 20 times what is ridiculous. Thats what got me. When our ip was blocked every time my router rests my ip (i have dynamic ip what means it could change ip anytime) my account gets blocked again and again and again...

I was doing appel about year ago and it was declained and the admin said i was trying to hack your server that makes no sense.

Btw i almost have 2.3k hours on tf2 and never used cheats on valve games. I used to cheat in minecraft when i was little child.

Sorry for bad english have a good day :)

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your story has changed from your previous appeal, but I'll just attribute that to you correcting yourself on the ban reason.

I still can't trust it though. We hear excuses like "it was my brother, friend, etc." all the time. It's especially fishy that there's multiple throwaway accounts involved here and it wasn't just a one-and-done cheat attempt.

Even if it was true though, what goes on under your IP address is your responsibility.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.