Declined Falsely Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Chimp

Mar 24, 2020
Just a few minutes ago i was banned for the following things "Use of racist name recently, homophobia, and player disrespect; served final warning."

These are ALL incorrect

My "racist name" recently WASNT racist, the name black monkey came about because i had friends named "brown chimp" so naturally i made a joke with them and named myself black monkey, and how this name, even if i hadnt used it on the wonderland servers is bannable i have no clue

The 'homophobia' came after i saw someone use the word "fag" in chat and i explicitly put in quotations that 'you can get banned for using "fag"' as to show that i wasnt saying it, rather quoting the event and informing them.

And that oh so tasty "player disrespect" i disrespected NO player, not a single name call, rather i said that pyro mains, and i quote, "have it hard, choosing between sucking dick and licking balls" as a joke.

This is a very obvious false ban that i have been hurt by as i love the wonderland servers, because of this i had tried to change myself as to avoid any more bans as a result of me recieving my final (justified) warning.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Hi there, I would like to start off by pointing out that there is absolutely no chance you did not intend for your name to be racist.

It was something considered highly offensive, and I checked your friends list, none of your friends are named "Brown Chimp" and you're using that as your forum name so I highly doubt that that is true.
So the racist name part of the ban is valid.

Next, the homophobia, I can confirm this is also valid as I can see in your chat logs that you did indeed use the f-slur, which is not tolerated at all, even if you were quoting the word or telling someone else not to use it. You could have said "You can get banned for using the f-slur" or something along the lines of that instead.

And finally player disrespect, now, I did find the quote you mentioned, however, there is also this:

Although this player disrespect isn't exactly major, I looked back in your chat logs and find you to be an extremely toxic player, often telling other players to kill themselves, along as calling them slurs.

For these reasons you will not be unbanned.
If you feel that this ban is still not valid, feel free to message me on Discord: Raziel#5984

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.