Accepted Falsely banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castlemario

May 14, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was in a normal Jailbreak match in Minecraft_JB where it was Samurai Day. I was talking on the mic when I overheard a female voice in another's mic. And I had made a joke that they should listen to their mother to clean the dishes. I added on to the joke by saying that they should go off the game and clean them, when all of a sudden I was banned for racism.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I do not know of any possible way a small joke about someone's mother on the microphone would be racist in any way. The only other explanation I have was that another user was repeatedly saying the N word and that I was falsely banned for that reason. I have not been previously banned as well, and have not tried to make any trouble or difficulty for other players. Even then, I will hope that I don't accidentally harm someone's feelings in the future

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Other staff members can confirm that you did, in fact, say a slur over voice chat but since this is a first-time offense I will let you off the hook so long as nothing bad like this happens in the near future. If anything like this happens again we will not be so lenient as to unban you.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.