Favorite top 3 non staff community members?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Since ive seen people talk about staff and what they like. I thought about non staff.
Darky- One of the first people i met on discord I remember chatting with them on certain situation and Its just a good time.
Carlo- Another of the first people ive met on discord, whenever i talk about applying or wanting to be staff he always wishes me good luck its always nice to talk with him.
Sand.- A nice guy. Great to talk to and amazing at sfm keep up the great work dude and hope you find heights.

• Katgazm
  • Love
Reactions: sand. and Carlo

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
@sand. (on break) - He was a kind person i've seen when i joined at the discord server and he has talented work like SFM.
@Silva. - Best man i've played, Nerd Best Sniper class OwO and kind >w<
@Darky - Chilling girl when i joined and Good LOL player :katwoah:

D'awww <3
Post automatically merged:

@Mercphobia ~ Because he really inspired me to improve with sniper actually and in general a nice guy <3
@Shu ~ Even though we don't talk that much privately or have seen each other in-game, he is just an amazing lad ><
@Carlo ~ Just an amazing lad with respecting others and trusting us all!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Redds and Shu

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Silva-very nice person we talk on discord and get along.
Martin111- we played chess once it was fun I never got time to play another game and we got along.
Kyo-I know he’s moderator but I don’t want to my cute bun out of this he’s charming and pleasant human and I respect all he’s actions.

• Love
Reactions: Kyo and Redds