Resolved Favoritism And Breaking Armory Breakable As Warden/BLU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8006

ID: Name: sulaiman2006yt
Date: 06/28/20
Server: Wonderland.tf Jailbreak - IL
What happened: So for the first part of the video, he chooses teams for Dodgeball, which is favoritism. Also, for the second part of the video, he breaks the breakable to armory, although there were no rebellers to deal with.
Proof: Youtube Video

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
"Let it happen" , "Report time soon" are both things you said in this video. Just before I give the verdict for this report, I will say I'm quite disappointed. As someone who is well informed of the rules, it should be in your best interest to at least make an attempt to inform the warden or any player about their misdoings in-game. I noticed another player did in fact say "Favoritism" a couple times in VC but instead of actually explaining why it's favoritism, the player just continued to say it a few more times. Seeing as how this is such a minute mistake that he made, and it seemed as though he was most likely a new-ish warden, this could have easily been avoided if you would have just told the warden what he was doing wrong instead of clicking straight to the "report time" phase. Not everything needs to be reported especially if it can be avoided in the moment. That's just my take on it.

By staying quiet about it despite your knowledge that it was against the rules, you insisted on not correcting it at that point in time and would rather get him punished instead of actually showing him the correct way which almost makes you just as guilty.

Anyways, since it did still happen, I've given him a small punishment since breaking breakables as a blue team member is only a slayable offense.

Resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.