Declined for my ban for freekill + false slay

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm the heavy

Feb 27, 2021
i got got banned for a freekill and false slay the details of how i got it i don't remember because i haven't play on blue for a while on the server i mostly played on red on the 74.91.115.80:27016 server the last time i played was mostly red when i got back on i wanted to play a little blue but it auto balanced me because of the guard ban the reason i should be unban is i never freekilled i never false slayed anyone i never been on blue in a while and i don't think a innocent person should be banned for something he didn't do and i don't even know who even false reported me for this when i didn't do anything wrong

i'm the heavy

Feb 27, 2021
the false slay is he was probably doing a afk taunt and he didnt say why he killed him they could have afk taunted that what afk it was now the video of gooney it sounded like the warden said the yes not a red and when i did that so i guess i amit the freekill but the false slay he didnt say if he was doing a non afk taunt or not so that why i slayed him because with doing that it was pretty much a freekill on his end with ddoing that

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Well from that second report the red didn't complain of any free kill and he didn't break any rules. You should only use slay for rule breaking and not because you think he free killed. These reports are completely valid

You will serve out the rest of your time.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.