Declined fork3 And I've also bought a everlasting vip status in wonderland, can you forgive

Status
Not open for further replies.

xileksi

Apr 12, 2021
Welcome, my point concerns it that when I was ban list already for almost 2 years, the share would ask pardon that I could play again wonderland on, I'm really sorry about what I did that freekills and all the bad words what you've sanonit, but I promise to be from now on, exemplary and is not 2 years would be enough :( I like to play in wonderland humbly hazard tt / xilex

xileksi

Apr 12, 2021
Hi, I can not find any bans under your account. Could you provide me with more info about your issue? (example a screenshot
Yes i caan : )
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• Näyttökuva (88).png
    Näyttökuva (88).png
    462.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Näyttökuva (86).png
    Näyttökuva (86).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • Näyttökuva (89).png
    Näyttökuva (89).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

xileksi

Apr 12, 2021
Hi, I can not find any bans under your account. Could you provide me with more info about your issue? (example a screenshot)
did you see my schreenshots

and sorry i was still in a really bad mood that day nothing person encounters, i hope i get one chance

Last edited:

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Hi I have looked at the banned account. It was banned for toxicity, death/dox threats and other things. You also avoided that ban with an alt account. With all this I have no reason to lift your ban.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.