Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkツ

Special♦
★ Donor ★
May 3, 2018
Ohio, United States of America
Make me staff

If you give me a -1 your perma banned once i get staff.
if you dont reply your getting perma ip banned
neutral = your roblox gets hacked + perm ban
If you give me a +1 i guarantee i will not perma ban you it will only be 2 year ban.

(if you make me staff i will allow the n word)
Post automatically merged:

wait can you move this to applications somebodyt

Last edited:

Walmart®

May 4, 2018
Walmart; San Jose, California
"LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THAT FORK IS THE MOST ABSURD PERSON TO EXIST. HE PESTERS EVERYONE HE KNOWS AND DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP. HE CONSTANTLY THINKS THAT EVERYTHING HE SAYS OR BELIEVES IS CORRECT. THAT IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE CASE AS MOST OF THE TIME HE CAN'T EVEN PROVIDE SOLID PROOF TO BACK UP HIS CLAIM. WHENEVER HE IS ANNOYED, HE SEEMS TO THROW A TEMPER TANTRUM AND WANTS HIS VOICE TO BE HEARD OVER EVERYONE ELSE'S. THIS JUST LEADS TO PEOPLE TELLING HIM TO SHUT, WHICH IN TURN CAUSES HIM TO YELL EVEN LOUDER THAN HE ALREADY IS. EVERY TIME SOMEONE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING UP HIS FLAWS, HE SIMPLY SHUTS THEM DOWN BY SAYING "IT'S FALSE" OR "THAT'S PHOTOSHOPPED" WHICH IS A RIDICULOUS RESPONSE. HE REPEATS THOSE TWO PHRASES OVER AND OVER LIKE HIS VOCABULARY IS LIMITED. EVERY NOW AND THEN HE PRETENDS TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE COMBINED AND POINTS OUT THEIR FLAWS, WHILE IGNORING HIS OWN AT THE SAME TIME. HE IS EGOTISTICAL, TO SAY THE LEAST. WHEN HE DOES MANAGE TO DIG UP DIRT ON SOMEONE HE NEVER LETS GO OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST. HE SIMPLY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE PERSON HAS MOVED ON FROM THEIR MISTAKES AND HAVE LEARNED FROM IT. IN HIS CASE, HE NEVER SEEMS TO LEARN FROM HIS PAST MISTAKES. HE TENDS TO ENJOY RATTING OUT ALL THE INFORMATION HE IS PRESENTED WITH. HE ALSO LIKES SPEWING OUT THE DUMBEST SHIT HE CAN COME UP IN HIS HEAD WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HOW IT SOUNDS TO THE PEOPLE HE SAYS IT TO. WHATEVER HE IS THINKING ABOUT, INSTANTLY COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH. PEOPLE ARE DUMBFOUNDED TO FIND OUT THAT HE ACTUALLY MEANS WHAT HE SAYS. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I MET SOMEONE SO TROUBLESOME, BUT NOW I THINK I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE WHO FITS THE DESCRIPTION. " (A Wize Man)
+2

Forkツ

Special♦
★ Donor ★
May 3, 2018
Ohio, United States of America
"LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THAT FORK IS THE MOST ABSURD PERSON TO EXIST. HE PESTERS EVERYONE HE KNOWS AND DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP. HE CONSTANTLY THINKS THAT EVERYTHING HE SAYS OR BELIEVES IS CORRECT. THAT IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE CASE AS MOST OF THE TIME HE CAN'T EVEN PROVIDE SOLID PROOF TO BACK UP HIS CLAIM. WHENEVER HE IS ANNOYED, HE SEEMS TO THROW A TEMPER TANTRUM AND WANTS HIS VOICE TO BE HEARD OVER EVERYONE ELSE'S. THIS JUST LEADS TO PEOPLE TELLING HIM TO SHUT, WHICH IN TURN CAUSES HIM TO YELL EVEN LOUDER THAN HE ALREADY IS. EVERY TIME SOMEONE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING UP HIS FLAWS, HE SIMPLY SHUTS THEM DOWN BY SAYING "IT'S FALSE" OR "THAT'S PHOTOSHOPPED" WHICH IS A RIDICULOUS RESPONSE. HE REPEATS THOSE TWO PHRASES OVER AND OVER LIKE HIS VOCABULARY IS LIMITED. EVERY NOW AND THEN HE PRETENDS TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE COMBINED AND POINTS OUT THEIR FLAWS, WHILE IGNORING HIS OWN AT THE SAME TIME. HE IS EGOTISTICAL, TO SAY THE LEAST. WHEN HE DOES MANAGE TO DIG UP DIRT ON SOMEONE HE NEVER LETS GO OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST. HE SIMPLY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE PERSON HAS MOVED ON FROM THEIR MISTAKES AND HAVE LEARNED FROM IT. IN HIS CASE, HE NEVER SEEMS TO LEARN FROM HIS PAST MISTAKES. HE TENDS TO ENJOY RATTING OUT ALL THE INFORMATION HE IS PRESENTED WITH. HE ALSO LIKES SPEWING OUT THE DUMBEST SHIT HE CAN COME UP IN HIS HEAD WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HOW IT SOUNDS TO THE PEOPLE HE SAYS IT TO. WHATEVER HE IS THINKING ABOUT, INSTANTLY COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH. PEOPLE ARE DUMBFOUNDED TO FIND OUT THAT HE ACTUALLY MEANS WHAT HE SAYS. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I MET SOMEONE SO TROUBLESOME, BUT NOW I THINK I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE WHO FITS THE DESCRIPTION. " (A Wize Man)
+2
thank you only a 4 year ban for you

Holly

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 23, 2018
You are so simply and utterly idiotic. You're so fucking stupid that it's actually comedic. The only reason we keep you on our server is because it's fun to laugh at how asinine you are. You're like a caged monkey at a zoo that we all laugh at. You're the antithesis of all of human accomplishment. You are the missing link between humans and concrete. You are the Demonic Odd to my Vriska. People might think what I'm saying right now is a joke or ironic. I want to make it absolutely clear that everything in this post is from the heart. You are quite possibly the most absurd person that I have ever met. If you were to keel over and die tomorrow I would fucking applaud. I pity how mentally weak you are. You look like the "super mario in real life" kid with glasses on. It genuinely saddens me whenever you slam your desk in rage whenever you die in a video game because I know people live with you and interact with you on a day-to-day basis. I'm actually running out of adjectives in the English language that I could use to describe how much contempt and hatred I am filled with towards you. If I could, I would use every negative word from all languages that have ever existed to describe you and they would still not be sufficient enough to efficiently describe what I feel towards you. You think that the retarded facade that you put on at all times is funny. Nobody thinks you are a funny person. You think so highly of yourself for no reason. There is actually no basis for anything you say that is good about yourself. You claim to have 180 IQ, which is absolutely foolish. I sit in my chair every day marinating in rage whenever you join a voice call. It's actually beyond me why LUV continues to invite you back into the server. I hoped that the countless times I've banned you from the server would serve as the slightest indication that you should clean up your fucking act. Anybody at all who thinks there is even a single positive attribute about yourself is objectively wrong. You constantly harass me on all platforms that I exist on, asking me how big my fucking ass is and other inexplicable bullshit. Anything that comes out of your mouth is cursed, and should be treated as a biohazard. You have the same level of intellect as the dirt on which I stomp. You're like a pebble that is stuck to the bottom my shoe that got wedged in between the grips. You are the magnum opus of all of Satan's creations and you plague everything that you touch with your greasy, sweaty phalanges. You claim that you have improved upon your behaviour, which is absolute bullshit. The staggering amount of mental gymnastics that I have to go through just to be able to comprehend how an entity such as yourself would be allowed to keep living by God. I would attend your funeral just to spit on your dead body, but you would probably like that. You'd get a closed casket at the ugly cemetery. You piss me off so fucking much. Take your permanent ban from all Wonderland platforms as a sign to improve upon yourself as a person, although I highly doubt you are capable of doing something so simple as you were mentally postponed at the age of 6.
Never speak to me again.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You are so simply and utterly idiotic. You're so fucking stupid that it's actually comedic. The only reason we keep you on our server is because it's fun to laugh at how asinine you are. You're like a caged monkey at a zoo that we all laugh at. You're the antithesis of all of human accomplishment. You are the missing link between humans and concrete. You are the Demonic Odd to my Vriska. People might think what I'm saying right now is a joke or ironic. I want to make it absolutely clear that everything in this post is from the heart. You are quite possibly the most absurd person that I have ever met. If you were to keel over and die tomorrow I would fucking applaud. I pity how mentally weak you are. You look like the "super mario in real life" kid with glasses on. It genuinely saddens me whenever you slam your desk in rage whenever you die in a video game because I know people live with you and interact with you on a day-to-day basis. I'm actually running out of adjectives in the English language that I could use to describe how much contempt and hatred I am filled with towards you. If I could, I would use every negative word from all languages that have ever existed to describe you and they would still not be sufficient enough to efficiently describe what I feel towards you. You think that the retarded facade that you put on at all times is funny. Nobody thinks you are a funny person. You think so highly of yourself for no reason. There is actually no basis for anything you say that is good about yourself. You claim to have 180 IQ, which is absolutely foolish. I sit in my chair every day marinating in rage whenever you join a voice call. It's actually beyond me why LUV continues to invite you back into the server. I hoped that the countless times I've banned you from the server would serve as the slightest indication that you should clean up your fucking act. Anybody at all who thinks there is even a single positive attribute about yourself is objectively wrong. You constantly harass me on all platforms that I exist on, asking me how big my fucking ass is and other inexplicable bullshit. Anything that comes out of your mouth is cursed, and should be treated as a biohazard. You have the same level of intellect as the dirt on which I stomp. You're like a pebble that is stuck to the bottom my shoe that got wedged in between the grips. You are the magnum opus of all of Satan's creations and you plague everything that you touch with your greasy, sweaty phalanges. You claim that you have improved upon your behaviour, which is absolute bullshit. The staggering amount of mental gymnastics that I have to go through just to be able to comprehend how an entity such as yourself would be allowed to keep living by God. I would attend your funeral just to spit on your dead body, but you would probably like that. You'd get a closed casket at the ugly cemetery. You piss me off so fucking much. Take your permanent ban from all Wonderland platforms as a sign to improve upon yourself as a person, although I highly doubt you are capable of doing something so simple as you were mentally postponed at the age of 6.
Never speak to me again.

Reasons stated above Yes.

TimAllenisThiccasFuck

Dec 1, 2018
Arizona
Never speak to me again.

Reasons stated above Yes.
Post automatically merged:

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
+2

I made these if anyone was wondering. :sweatsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.