Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
i have an issues here. Profit claims he respawned you after, so it’s reasonable to assume you’re not giving the whole video on purpose. So why are you reporting the player if the situation was already dealt with?

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
The player wasn't punished or warned of what they did during that video (As they just free kill me). I checked on Discord and they don't have any punishment.
If I do remember correctly, after you were freekilled either UberCharge or myself respawned you and slayed the user who killed you. The reason I did not guardban for the one freekill is for 1) I handled the situation, slayed the freekiller and respawned the one killed and 2) If he were to freekill in the following rounds, I would have issued a guardban.

D

Deleted member 8006

The reason I did not guardban for the one freekill is for 1) I handled the situation, slayed the freekiller and respawned the one killed

Can a warning at least be issued if a guardban won't be issued? Because after he freekilled, they didn't provide a reason why he freekilled, so he broke a rule by freekilling me.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
so let’s just recap this mess, you were freekilled, Profit respawned you and slayed the blue (which is what he should’ve done) then you try to make a report purposefully lacking in evidence to get the player falsely teambanned. This is your only warning, you cannot report rule breakers who have already been dealt with. If you have an issue with the staff and the way they handled it you may speak to their advisor (if it was a mod) or Xypher.

Status
Not open for further replies.