Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
So, I took a look into the reported users logs and found him apologising for this.
I also found him asking you to stop being so mean, so this grabbed my curiosity.

After a little bit of investigation in your logs, I found you harassing him repeatedly.
We do not tolerate harassment at all. Whether someone breaks a rule or not - despite this evidently being unintentional.

Now, I would like to see what happened after you end this clip.

idk lol

Forum Extremist
Nov 17, 2019
So, I took a look into the reported users logs and found him apologising for this.
I also found him asking you to stop being so mean, so this grabbed my curiosity.

After a little bit of investigation in your logs, I found you harassing him repeatedly.
We do not tolerate harassment at all. Whether someone breaks a rule or not - despite this evidently being unintentional.

Now, I would like to see what happened after you end this clip.
i dont have the footage of what happened after the clip

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Seeing as the player did apologise - I'm going to leave them unpunished as it was purely accidental.

I have also added a gag to your account for being so toxic towards the user.
I would advise not being so hostile towards players who made genuine mistakes - as I stated before, we have zero tolerance for the harassment of users on our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.