Status
Not open for further replies.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, so the reason you believe you were banned for that long is because the guardban only counts down when you're alive.

I did some more investigation further from our chat on Discord, and your last connect was a year ago. Can you explain why it took you this long to appeal?
Additionally, according to my math, you've only served about two minutes of your guardban, which is far from enough that I'd consider to unban you for. It's not very convincing to me when you've only served 83 minutes, this is out of the 1440 minutes you are supposed to serve for a mass freekill of your magnitude.

Last edited:

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, so things got complicated in the interim from when we last talked on Discord and now you have a server ban. I will address the server ban first and foremost as it is the most important.

I investigated and noticed you are now connected using a different IP. The original ban was invoked less than an hour ago.

The accounts in question are:

The first account in the list was autobanned by our system on 15/04 at 4:00. This was followed by your account trying to join our servers no less than an hour later, at 15:04 at 4:45. Lastly, this was finished by a third account - the second in the list - connecting at 15:04 5:30.

I investigated what IPs you had used and you do not appear to use a VPN of any sort, which raises concerns that you cheated. Especially given the circumstances that we spoke on Discord earlier today.

Can you explain your associations to the accounts above?

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Wyatt is the one who was latest on the ban list. That account was banned after you were marked for a duplicate account.

I'd like an explanation as to what this account is doing, on your IP, having been banned for cheating. You sound like you've cheated, and are not admitting to it.

Additionally, why have you taken a year to appeal? Especially since you have very little time served on your guardban. It makes you seem like you freekilled, and left the community for dead. The mass freekill was also your first jailbreak offense on our servers.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Sorry, but your story really is not adding up to me.
  • You live alone - therefor any and all accounts are presumably yours
    • You claimed that Wyatt was your friend's account - Wyatt was the latest to be banned
  • You claim to have a younger brother, but you live alone
  • You have been guardbanned for mass freekilling and have served very little of your ban
  • You have an account that has been banned for cheating on our servers on your IP
    • The banned account's IP does not belong to a VPN
I can't in good faith believe that you have not cheated on our servers. Nor am I inclined to lift your guardban, as you have served very little of it. I'm also still curious as to why it took you so long to appeal.

I'll offer you one more chance to rebuttle. I'm not convinced you are entirely innocent.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Okay, I think this has gone on long enough. Your story is a puzzle with incompatible pieces.

You first said Wyatt is likely your brother, then confirmed it was your friend's, and are now going back to saying it's your brother. Now you are also saying the original banned account is your friend's.
You are also now saying you likely did cheat. This falls in line with each of the accounts in question being banned two hours within each other. Far too coincidental.

Sorry, but I will not be unbanning you. I have very little faith in your story as it makes very little sense, and you clearly aren't being truthful with me when I'm only trying to ascertain the situation.
We have zero tolerance for cheating of any kind in our servers, it is completely unacceptable to cheat and you will not be unbanned for this.
Obviously, this also means your guardban appeal is also declined.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.