TF2 GOOD MORNINGGGGGG WONDERLAND.TF!!!!!

Jun 5, 2020
Hello everyone! The Names Dragon, And I hope everyone is having a great day! Anyways Let me fully introduce myself. I go by the Tag TheDragonFoxYT, But most people call me dragon. I Play Garrys Mod, CS:GO, Minecraft, Fortnite, GTA, Vrchat, Five Nights at freddy's and TF2! I'm a start up trader, Start up Youtube, And And overall comedian to most! I mostly main Medic and spy on tf2. Medic because Its a more chilled laidback class and all i have to worry about is healing my team, and spy since I'm a god like backstabber and blend in with the enemy! Well That all changed when the sniperbot nation attacked. You can kill them sometimes and dead ringers are a great item to carry as a spy to get out of spawn! I will say this right now: I HATE HACKERS! Its mostly the main reason I came on here because a guy named todd (Not his real name made up because I don't want to give him any attention.) Wanted To report me getting mad and cursing at him for cheating in duels after I had backstabbed him several times before! Man he Got so mad, he made sure I couldn't backstab him anymore, or kill him really. He was so salty he actually legit reported me on here for toxicty after I called him out on it and cursed at him! Anyways. I hope to make a good impression on these amazing people on these forms and maybe see you in game! 1589812400674