Declined Got banned because i write "get good, get lmaoboxland" in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Reason : Aimbot Autoban

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I just play some random question at chat with players, the question is which country start by L alphabet if i wasn't forgot, and i just type "get good, get lmaoboxland" in chat, i don't really know if type that copy-paste of lmaobox is against the rules, i don't really hope that you guys can unban me, but i just want to admit that it was my bad and i deserve it, i'm so sorry

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
So right now, your story doesn't make that much sense. You have been banned for Aimbot automatically, and yet the anti-cheat plugin doesn't ban for aimbot if you spam messages such as "get good, get lmaobox" in chat, as it will ban for cheat spam. Also, looking through your logs, I don't see any instance of you saying "get good, get lmaoboxland". So unless something is missing here, I don't have any inclination to believe you.

• Wow
Reactions: Davey
Mar 9, 2020
I don't know how to explain that, but that's what actually happened, when i start typing "get good, get lmaoboxland" and press enter, the game automatically ban me, i've never ever used an aimbot or any kind of illegal cheats in my tf2 lifetime
Post automatically merged:

And, i just remember that this is the 2nd time i've experienced this, at titan.tf, i also get banned for this, but the difference is that i pretend as a cheater by writing the full uppercase lmaobox copy-paste, even i don't even use the real cheat, the server automatically banned me and i ask the admin to explain to me what just happened, he told me that there is a rule say "Publicly disclosing that you are cheating even if you aren't, is the same as cheating.", long story short, the admin lifted up my ban and forgive me for that problem i did. But the problem is i'm a stupid person and never learn from past experience, and i don't know if pretending as a cheater is against the rule, even i don't even pretend as a cheater yesterday

Last edited:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
You messaged me with more detail, and in that message you say that you have been banned on other communities for the exact same thing and even say that you haven't learned. I see no reason to unban you if you are simply going to do the same thing again.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.