Declined Got banned for explaining how i got banned before to people in server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santabirb

Feb 24, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText==WL=+Bird+fortress+2&Submit=Search
(I dont know why it isn't loading in but i cant find my ban all i could do is previous)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So i was explaining how i got banned recently to people who want to know and then i get banned? Why did Wonderland ban me? Am i not allowed to explain how I got banned? I didn't do anything to anyone I was not being toxic. Why did you ban me? Like Bruh Im explaining to people how i got banned and what word i used. What???? Are you serious can i not say that word in explaining form? Like i get it but why? Im explaining it not using it as an insult.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
In summary I've only been explaining what word i used to my friends to get banned not using it in a bad way

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
could you provide a screenshot of the message you get when you attempt to join a wonderland server, as well as the ip of the server. If it makes it easier you can join this one 212.24.111.109:27018

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
This being your third ban for slur use, and we still don't allow usage of the word even if explaining, you can't just throw the f word around as you please, I see no reason to unban you. I don't know what ban you were appealing, but you have been banned for a week, and your next ban will be permanent.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.