Declined Got Banned for For A false Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubberFruit

Sep 28, 2019
My Steam Account is paired with this account. I do remember reporting someone because some dude on the opposite team was either using a wall hack or aimbot because the dude was nowhere near me and managed to shot me from the bridge on 2fort as I was going into the sewers.

My ping was fine and he was hacking I know that for sure.
Post automatically merged:

My Steam Account is paired with this account. I do remember reporting someone because some dude on the opposite team was either using a wall hack or aimbot because the dude was nowhere near me and managed to shot me from the bridge on 2fort as I was going into the sewers.

My ping was fine and he was hacking I know that for sure.
Id like to have this case reviewed asap if you can.

Last edited:

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
After spectating the user reported by you for a while without noticing anything particular (reported user had very average aim, maybe he got a lucky shot on you) I decided to ask you why you reported him as shown here:Screenshot 150Screenshot 149Screenshot 148
Since these questions didnt recieve any answer I have decided to ban you for false call.
I've also made sure you weren't afk when I sent these messages as you were moving around, and the messages themselves were sent each with a little pause from the other.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.