Declined Got banned for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santabirb

Feb 24, 2020
So i was playing on a jailbreak server a couple days ago. And i was having Fun as i usually do on the Wonderland.tf servers. I was having Fun when suddenly i got banned for no reason. Now when i say this i mean it with passion i absolutely LOVE Wonderland servers. Its the one thing thats good in tf2 other then casual and skial. I think why i was banned is because i was spamming. Maybe. Please read this and count it as spamming or not spamming.
Hey demoman! I am going to say the n word! No soldier thats racist! I will do it i have a pass! NO SOLDIER YOU ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL! Its too late demo man i have already decided *INHALE* NIBBA! NO SOLDI- *EXPLOSION* I seem to be dead. I did this in separate binds a bind chain. I think this is why i got banned I dont know. Please respond im okay if you dont accept it. I have respect for all admins and mods here.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
You were banned for racism, which was in the form of "nibba", which is considered a form of a racial slur. We do not tolerate racism, and the ban is only for a day. You can wait that out.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.