Declined got banned from discord server for no reson and in game i got muted + gagged for 10080 +10k also my discord is uv0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
so about the discord i typed in the serios chat btw it was the only chat i could type in before i typed in the chat i was trying to open a ticket but it didn't work so i went to the Only chat i could see and i was trying to get any help from people in the mid of talking with people i got ban from discord and about the in game a guy named grandpa Sayed in chat im gay i replayed gay is bad and then the admin mightymitch muted me for 10080 also gag for 10080 for homophobic i did not know any rule about toxic at gay people is going to give me a ban/warn/mute/gag soo im not really sure how i can play jailbreak while being muted + gagged i can't do anything its like im banned so that's all ty .

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'm sorry as i told you i did not know about the rules and about the discord it was the only chat opened for me that i could type in so im so sorry and ty .

kale

kale
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 22, 2020
I just checked everything.

First of all you had ample opportunity to not be isolated originally on discord. You repeatedly spouted homophobia and even said “idon't even want to be in a gay server”. This was all because the wln discord logo was changed for pride month.

Now I would’ve considered unbanning you if you just talked in serious, since you were confused where to appeal and whatnot. However, since you were just banned in game for the same reason you were isolated (homophobia), I don’t think you’ve changed or deserve to be unbanned.

As for the in game ban, I see no reason you shouldn’t wait out the punishment.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.