Declined Got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2021
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
ShotaMaid#0420

2.) What happened?
General chat was being very weird and sexual (this includes me too) after a while admin (Gale) warns everyone to stop or iso. So I stop and later someone brings up the topic of daft punk and I jokingly say daft punk is dead and anyone who should go down with them. After rereading what I said I realized it kinda sounded like a hate speech no not a joke (IT WAS VERY MUCH A JOKE) I was going to clarify that I was joking and got iso'd then banned for my previous actions in the past.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I understand
that my sexual and innapropriate actions were unacceptable and understand if it happens again it will not be tolorated if it happens again. I genually enjoy the discord and servers wonderland servers. Which is why I can promise that something will not happen again.
And I will be more than willing to correct my actions if told to and will accept punishment without warning because of my actions.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Your ban reason was because of sexual phrases/behavior/moaning in VCs, not because of the Daft Punk comment you're talking about. Anyways, you had multiple accounts of acting in a inappropriate manner, in chat and VC accordingly. And by taking a skim through some of your Discord logs, I simply don't see a reason to give you a second chance this soon after your ban. Your ban will remain in place.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.