Declined Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ib

Apr 1, 2018

Hello there, I was playing normally in the Idle Engineer 2 server,
this admin came out of nowhere and banned two players for racism.
He started attacking me and my friends so we decided to attack aswell, he even told us to "fuck off" for some reason but...
There was this time when he was about to die but then the Admin teleported or went invisible.
I asked in chat "did the admin leave in mid-fight?" And that's why I got banned.

I don't think this ban was deserved on my opinion.
Maybe a warning next time?
Or he shouldn't make it so obvious that he's an admin or something by just going invisible in mid-fight.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Hello. I was the Admin in question.
I joined because of a report and handled that as I normally would.
Decided to stay longer because it seemingly wasn't enough to ban 2 guys.
I engage in fights with rando people and start getting targeted by the 3 of you at which point after dying relentlessly I tell you to "back off" as I couldn't leave spawn without getting killed, not even through the private rooms.
I then crashed mid-fight where as I joined back immediately only to see you write "*admin leaves in mid fight?*" which I found you to:
1. Reveal I was there without making myself known whatsoever.
2. Have a rather cocky/mocking attitude towards it.

Seeing as you've had previous bans already and rather lengthy mutes I didn't warn you and banned right away

ib

Apr 1, 2018
Hey Frussly.
I apologise if I had a bad attitude when I wrote that message, I don't have any problem with you doing your job but I wish I had a warning because I've never heard of "Staff Reveal" before.
And talking about the previous bans and mutes, some days ago I got muted because of a bind that I used a long time ago of someone else's insult towards me.
Again, the admin joined, told me about it but didn't give me a chance to explain, I just got instantly muted for something I wasn't sure it could get me in trouble.
I also had a ban back in 2018 I think... I had a ban for being toxic, but atleast the admin gave me a chance to explain OR defend myself in that situation.
Lots and lots of people join your servers and get really toxic in the chat or voice chat everytime I play in the Idle server.
I have to handle that kind of attitude everytime, and I know for a fact they don't get banned for toxicness.

But if you think it's the right thing to do.
I'll just wait this one day.
Have a good night!

• Love
Reactions: Frussly

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Saying that you "didn't know that staff reveal wasn't allowed" isn't a valid excuse. If you have read the rules, then you would know that in the General Rules post, revealing staff that are online is an offense. The same applies with you being unaware of copy and pasting someone else's insult which involved racial slurs.

If you truly did not know of these rules, please read the rules in the future.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.