Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleSyrup

Jan 2, 2021
Hello, i hope you are all doing well.

1.) Include your ban profile link:
- Steam account is linked: Maple Syrup: ID: 76561198196618651

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
A couple days ago i was playing jailbreak as a blue guard, and I made the very stupid decision to mass freekill everyone, because at that time i thought it would be funny and such. But the reality is that it is not, as i am now suffering immense regret for my actions, and i miss being a guard.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

If i am unbanned, i am prepared to serve as a good guard and warden that will rectify his actions, by enforcing the rules and refraining from doing toxic things. I even got a new microphone so I can be a better warden. I totally deserved that ban and it was truly not funny to mass freekill, and it was not worth it, and i have most definitely learned my lesson after feeling the pain of not being able to be warden when no one else has a mic.

MapleSyrup

Jan 2, 2021
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
Before I come to a verdict I would like to know what happened the round you MFKed on in full detail just so than I can get your side of the story.
Hi, I chose sniper with machina, and i waited for everyone to go on the line, and once they were all still i did a charge shot and penetrated them, killing the mojorody of them. I also did sticky spam with the stock sticky launcher as well another round as soon as cell doors open. Embarrasing, i know :(.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I chose sniper with machina, and i waited for everyone to go on the line, and once they were all still i did a charge shot and penetrated them, killing the mojorody of them. I also did sticky spam with the stock sticky launcher as well another round as soon as cell doors open. Embarrasing, i know :(.
by sticky spam i mean like shooting stickys and blowing up people right away as soon as the sticky is charged

MapleSyrup

Jan 2, 2021
Post automatically merged:

by sticky spam i mean like shooting stickys and blowing up people right away as soon as the sticky is charged
*blue line

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, after looking at the footage you did indeed kill quite a few people with another user named Butter Stotch. Considering that it has been almost 2 years since you were guard banned for freekilling I think I am willing to let you go this once. But, keep in mind that if this happens again, we might not be so forgiving.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.