Alfred the pimp

★ Donor ★
Dec 30, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
account is linked

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i was banned today, December 30th, for accidental mass free kill

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The action was a complete accident, I had no intention on ruining the game for others. I will try to stay more vigilant as guard and not get distracted or make mistakes like this ever again. Thank you for your time.

Alfred the pimp

★ Donor ★
Dec 30, 2019
was aiming normally and I accidentally clicked. I normally use the machina, and I always have used it as guard. I have no past reports of free killing, so there's that. I left, obviously, in the fear I would get banned. I joined back 5 minutes later to apologies, but I promptly got Guard banned, so I was a little salty and left for an hour or so.

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
So with the machina, scoping in on all the reds that are on the line is a regular occurence for you? Because it's pretty hard to "accidentally" line up a shot with the Machina and then kill the reds if they're all in a line.

Alfred the pimp

★ Donor ★
Dec 30, 2019
Like I said, I normally use the Machina, so I was not really thinking about how it could kill multiple people.
Post automatically merged:

^btw going to sleep so I won't answer for a while, sorry to inconvenience you

Last edited:

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
Here are the facts. You mass freekilled with the machina and then left shortly thereafter. It doesn't sound very accidental to me. Nonetheless, your poor knowledge of the rules (snipers may not scope in without actively killing rebellers) only reinforces my decision to not unban you.

Appeal Declined.

You may reappeal in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.