Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay.

Can you explain these messages you sent recently?
S5PL5Ap.png

JUuLKld.png

5NLo11Y.png

Natedog1st

Oct 3, 2019
Okay.

Can you explain these messages you sent recently?
S5PL5Ap.png

JUuLKld.png

5NLo11Y.png
The admin thing was because of one of the users making comments sucking up to the admin and the whole server was ragging on him I joined in cuz it was funny we were all having a good laugh.
The Nicaragua thing was becuase a kid was calling out racism and we were joking about what he meant by "the nword" and when a red medic was chaxing a demo man and got a random crit I said "German man shanks black man"
Also a user by the name of abusive step Chad kept getting mad at blus and got really triggered so I told him to calm down and when he brought up the fact there was an admin who slayed for everything I mentioned that abusive Admins exist and its whatever.
Saying if the admin should reveal himself was becuase we had a mfk and the person got team banned then kept talking in admin speaker and we all wanted him to reveal
If you believe my actions we inexcusable then by all means punish me but I'm here just to put my side in

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I don't believe your messages there were inexcusable, they just appeared suspicious to me. As in, it seemed like you were being disrespectful to staff and trying to bait the n-word, but now I see your side of the story.

It's been over a year and a half since your teamban, so I'll give you another chance and lift it.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.