Accepted guard ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis.

Apr 1, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
steam acc is connected

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i got banned for mfk on sweeper, that's about it and the full truth. it was 3-5 players and it was a quick kill and slay thing and mod was on to witness

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
yeah i did it, yeah it was a messed up joke, but I'm at max guard ban for stuff i did awhile ago, i haven't really played these servers in a while and my last ban was in may when I stopped playing it as much. max guard ban is 24 (1440min as it says) hours and you can only get rid of it with active play time (your alive and playing) and this is difficult to get rid of. each round is about 12 minutes and that's without dying or round ending early (always happens). I've served about 8.5-9 hours (8.5 last time checked played alot after) spending all-nighters trying to get rid of it to maximize playtime. i just want a smaller or served sentence because the times I usually play rarely anyone on and theirs usually no mics on blu and i cant go on there to take over. thats all.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
You have quite the history of freekilling in your past and your last Guard Ban before this one was about 6 months ago which is quite a while and there has been some improvement. I am willing to lower your Guard Ban for it to be reduced to 720 so it isn't as long but still compensates for what you knew what you did. I do not want to see another appeal about any sort of bans or else we may not be so forgiving next time.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.