Declined Guard Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebeller | wln.tf

Jun 23, 2020
Hello, Wonderland.tf

I was guardbanned for denying a repeat, leading to a red being freekilled. I greatly apologize, but I didn't notice the repeat due to the loudness of everyone on the server (including myself). I would greatly appreciate being unguardbanned due to the accident and the very long duration. I know that I fail as warden alot, but that doesn't stop me from trying. The constant change of rules really stops me from being a good warden because I don't even know what's right to do or wrong to do anymore. Due to this, on my word I will read the rules on gameplay basis.

-See you in the next game!

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
First and foremost, our rules barely changed over the last 6 months, there are changes and addition but most of it is very minor and completely unrelated to the reason you are guardbanned in the first place. The reasoning why you're guardbanned as you've stated yourself was justified. Judging from the clip that was given to me by the staff member that banned you was there was 3 reds asking for a repeat hence I find it very unlikely that you didn't notice it.

Secondly, you have a very extensive list of guardbans with atleast one gb per month. I am taking the conclusion that you're still not familiar with the rules despite having been here for quite some time. I don't see the point of removing your guardban if you're still unable to understand and fix your mistakes especially considering you've already had 4 bans in the recent month.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.