Declined Guard Ban Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebeller | wln.tf

Jun 23, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
It's difficult to search for it. Apologies.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I believe I may have accidentally free killed a red when I misinterpreted one of the rules. Though, I'm not exactly sure because I've played so long to the point I forgot.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I've been in this community long enough to understand all of the rules. Sure I may have not kept up with the rule updates, but I've sure had much experience. I also understand that I've been given an annoying amount of bans due to my ignorance and I'm sorry for it. Though, for the more hours I stack on this community, the more mistakes are bound to happen and I apologies for the things I've done that may have been avoidable.

Though, may be avoidable, doesn't mean it should be the end of the world because it happened. It's very difficult to enjoy the game when I always have someone breathing down my neck about the small mistakes I've done that can be brushed off the next 4-5 minutes. I don't believe I deserve these long excruciating punishments, and I don't want to have any more. I miss being a good warden and I would appreciate an unban.

Thankyou for your time and dedication,
Rebeller

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
You were told by several people not to do hunger games (as it is LR only), you even went to the rules it seems, but you then ignored what it said and continued with it anyways. I don’t see a good reason to unban you.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.