Invalid Guard banned AGAIN for 120 minutes by slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay Lobster

Sep 21, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I am not banned from wonderland.tf servers but I am guard ban on wonderland.tf servers.
Steam Username: Clay Crab
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215653370
Steam Community:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Story
I was warden and I said "Go to my warden here markers only day" (Meaning players who go to the warden marker instead of a warden here marker is KOs) and people started saying that the red team is not KOs because warden marker and warden here marker means the same thing which I didn't know. I remember someone did that before and I thought it was a real order. This caused one inmate to die and someone called an admin on me hence guard banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
You should remove my guard ban status or shortened my guard ban because I didn't know. Now I know for next time not to give this order again.

Clay Lobster

Sep 21, 2020
This is the order I gave. I said to the inmates that it is "Go to my warden here markers only day" which means that if I spawn a warden marker and if a inmate(s) goes there, they will be consider KOs because it is not a warden here marker, it is a warden marker. I saw someone did this order before and I thought it was a real order so I did the same order.

Status
Not open for further replies.