Accepted Guardban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroV2

★ Donor ★
Aug 7, 2020
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Maybella/ is my steam

So I what happened was I know I was playing jailbreak and i accidentally did an illegal ff by doing it really fast on and off for cell wars so nobody died

The reason I think i should have my guardban removed or the time reduced is because that was quite literally probably by 2 or 3rd game after a whole 5 month ban. I came back played like 2-3 rounds did 1 accidental illegal ff and got guardbanned for like 24 hours. Now the ban is justified but i seriously came back after like a 5 month bvan to get 24 hour guardbanned idk seems like over the top for me. I know i have preivous punishments but still. I think I should be unguarbdanned now because im caught up with the rules i read them all and id be a viable blue that wouldnt break the rules. If not maybe a shortened punishment (guardbans are literally broke rn so i can play on blue but i just play on red all im askinbg for is for freedom to play on blue)

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hey there, considering you have an extensive amount of guardbans in the past, your chances are limited. However, given the circumstance, I will be more lenient this time and will be removing your ban. Despite this, any minor punishment that can add to your current guardban scaling, will no longer be appealable unless false.

I need your acknowledgment that you understand, you have 48H to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.