Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmausto

Sep 10, 2019
1. Steam ID
2. Why I was guardbanned
DR denial
3. Why I should be unbanned
The dr was "all blues to go into danger below", I believe that danger below is one that only blues can turn on so on the way there I turned it on and then went in, then I was smited ans guardbanned. Unless I misheard, the dr never restricted turning it on so I was trying to help him out

Last edited:

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
Unless I misheard, the dr never restricted turning it on so I was trying to help him out

Did he say bombrush?(asking because I honestly dont remember lol)
Regardless of how he worded his death request you were supposed to go to the red side of said minigame and not into the blue side to press the button. Neither are you allowed to do something else other than what has been stated as dr because you are not allowed to delay or deny the dr (see last request rules of jb).

You especially don't just turn it on because, the last red maybe didn't wanted you to play danger below in the first place but wanted everyone to go to that specific place so that everyone is there and he can do the next thing like killing everyone on his own instead of letting u play the minigame till death.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your guardban has (seemingly) expired by now. If it hasn't, there's probably a little amount of time left that I can't remove anyway.

Be more careful in the future. We will be less tolerant of rule-breaking such as this if it's repeated.

Closed.

Reactions: Shmausto
Status
Not open for further replies.