Declined GuardBanned for an Unintentional Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayM00N

★ Donor ★
Mar 20, 2021
So I was guard banned assuming yesterday at 3/19/21 for the reason of Freekill + Favoritism.
Some context was that I gave an order to Bomb Rush to the Exit of Obby, then said No Cheating (cheating is defined as going around or above obby). I proceeded to kill 2 people who went into Obby thinking I was correct and that No Cheating rules didnt apply to normal orders since we weren't actually playing the minigame. I was wrong, it was Freekill apparently, but I didn't know at the time.
For the Favoritism, there was only 2-3 guards left alive in the round, versus about 15-20 inmates. I said in exact words "At this point I don't even care if you all rebel". KEEP IN MIND, almost half of the inmates were already rebelling, that is the only reason I had said that, if the inmates were following orders, I wouldn't have said that. The reason most of the blus were dead were some killbinded due to a "boring" LR, the others were killed by Inmates.

The reason I think I should be unbanned and this didn't warrant such a long ban in the first place was it was all unintentional, a slip of speech if you will. I've seen countless times where the Obby order I gave was used, and nobody had complained or reported the Warden, so I thought it was okay. The favoritism I didn't mean to classify my speech as such at the time, I just didn't care that much as the round was already set in motion as a "Rebelling" round in the first place and most of the Inmates were already rebelling. In conclusion, I hope that next time I don't screw up back to back like this and warrant more bans, and nor do I slip up that often without punishing myself as I feel like I am one of the only Jailbreak players that knows the rules to an extensive amount.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:173195074
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306655876

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
After reviewing further evidence in regards to both of these situations, I have decided that the team an is valid. Now regardless, I am usually one to give second chances. However, the teamban is quite recent and I think you can serve it out. Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.