Status
Not open for further replies.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
While I'm not the admin handling your appeal, I'm the staff who banned you. There are a few things to say. Mainly this.
https://wonderland.tf/threads/warden-favoritism-lr-denial.17691/
As you see, this includes the video of you letting a red not play the game because the teams were uneven, this isn't how you play dodgebell with uneven members. Therefore I had banned you for 240 minutes, because of this too. This is your 3rd time.
As well, I want to say, although you added me a whiles back. That will not exempt you from punishment as you had a few choice things to tell me. I had not unfriended and never thought you would take a ban personally. This should not be displayed. 1614297735520

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Referring to what Gale has posted above related to your case, I do have to say your teamban seem justified. Saying you "never break rules" can easily be debunked by taking a quick look at your punishment records. Also, I will put a little more emphasis on this. Just because you befriend a staff member, does not mean we will show favoritism towards you. You broke a rule, you lashing out at Gale for punishing you was very uncalled for, and that in it of itself can easily get you punished. The teamban will remain in place.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.