Guilty Pleasures

MightyMitch618

Clock With Legs
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2023
If you don't know what it means, its basically something you enjoy that's usually either looked down on or is seen as "cringe" or whatever the cool kids call it these days, basically anything not held at a high regard.

I'll start this one: I like a lot of things that most people usually find kind of odd or bad, the main one probably being Friday Night Funkin' since it has a history of its community being questionable, but I just enjoy the funny beep boop sometimes. I do like a lot of fanmade MSM (My Singing Monsters) content as well, as I don't really play any of the games anymore like I used to, but a lot of the fan created islands are really creative, and can stand out from each other. One last one I would like to mention is the whole EXE genre of horror games, usually with Sonic or Mario where they have bloody eyes and stab you or whatever, but I feel like once you dig enough into it, you find the good ones.

MightyMitch618

Clock With Legs
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2023
1. eating desert before dinner. yum
2. eating directly from the pan or a container instead of putting the food on a plate. yum
3. vaping (yea i'm trying to quit tobacco & the green stuff so don't judge me). yum
Me personally, I don't mind people that smoke or vape. They've got their reasons. It's just when you make things harder for others (Like making a room smell like vape/smoke) is when it becomes an issue to me. I wish you luck on it though
Post automatically merged:

probably roblox horror games, ngl some are really well made
Honestly Roblox in general is another one of mine. I can't really bring myself to play it a lot nowadays with TF2 n whatnot, but it stills has a special place in my heart. Horror games on there can be a great time with some buddies too
Post automatically merged:

very rare steak
MEAT IS MEAT

TerminaKris

Sep 27, 2022
Prehevil
I don't really have any guilt, but I like to play Roblox whenever I get bored, the only 2 Roblox games I play is DOORS and Work at a Pizza Place. (I used to play a lot of Before The Dawn: Redux before it got replaced, I loved the hell out of that game and I believe it was the best survival horror game I've ever played.)

I pretty much despise almost every other Roblox game, the corporation itself, and half of the community for many reasons. It's why I only play DOORS on solo, and even why I don't really play Roblox that much either, the only Roblox-related thing I mostly do is doing random things on Roblox Studio

Last edited:

MightyMitch618

Clock With Legs
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2023
I don't really have any guilt, but I like to play Roblox whenever I get bored, the only 2 Roblox games I play is DOORS and Work at a Pizza Place. (I used to play a lot of Before The Dawn: Redux before it got replaced, I loved the hell out of that game and I believe it was the best survival horror game I've ever played.)

I pretty much despise almost every other Roblox game, the corporation itself, and half of the community for many reasons. It's why I only play DOORS on solo, and even why I don't really play Roblox that much either, the only Roblox-related thing I mostly do is doing random things on Roblox Studio
Roblox good, Roblox Corporation no good

OOOOOOOOOOOH YOU MUST PLAY RBLXWARE OOOOOOOOOOOOH YOU ARE DETERMINED TO PLAY RBLXWARE OOOOOOOOOOOOH