Not open for further replies.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:639494935
Player Name: Roust (Has changed it to DELTA since the incident)
Date of Incident: 29/01/2022
Server IP: 212.24.111.109:27016
Proof of Evidence in form of:
  • TF2 Demo (unable to post here, see Demo below for more).
  • Screenshots (as proof of Name Change).
As seen in this image, the user has changed their name to DELTA, as stated above.

What Happened:
I was just playing on a trade server and this guy had seemed new, they had no cosmetics, and it was a fresh account. Out of nowhere they started hitting a lot of shots, which seemed reasonable, but then it just seemed like too much. After spectating for a couple of minutes, I was fairly confident that they were cheating, they are seen pre-aiming through walls, and their aim in general just seemed off.

Demo:
The file is too large to post here apparently, so if you are handling this, could you message/ping me on Discord at: Jasmine.#5984 and I'll post it somewhere for you.

When I started spectating them, they had swapped off sniper to engineer, and then to soldier, there's not much to see in this part, so you can skip to 8000 ticks for when they swap to sniper.

Rather than make you sit through 63881 ticks of footage, I'll post times of interest below;

10500 ticks, he gets a shot on a player which seems very weird to me, he peeks aiming only at the wall, not looking through the window so he has no information, and they adjust their aim to line up with a player and take a shot.

He stands around AFK until about 13000 ticks, where he then again aims only at the wall, not getting information from the window, though here isn't as suspicious.

18000 ticks he again doesn't look through the window, but knows where to to look to line up and take an instant head shot on a player.

26000 ticks he does a flick to a jumping soldiers head, and then takes a teleporter to the racetrack, where he seems to try and line up players through the bottom of the walls.

34000 ticks you can see a player is moving from side to side, he's holding a tight angle and doesn't move, but when he thinks the player is about to be in his view, he takes a shot, with no indication that the player is there.

44000 ticks, he blatantly watches a player through a wall and takes a shot when he thinks they're going to show up on his screen, with no information other than knowing they are somewhere in the main area.

46000 ticks, the shot he takes on a player seems a bit much to me, he seems to snap straight to them.

47000 ticks, he is taking shots on one player he knows is there, not checking the window or anything, but suddenly, while looking at the wall, he knows another player is moving past the trees and he pre-aims them. He then, goes back to shooting at the original target, and flicks from their head (which is collision blocked by the tree), to someone on a lower platform behind the player.

He then changes to spy, where not much happens other than him maybe watching a player through the walls of the pool.

53000 ticks, it seems like he peeks with no info and shoots a standing still scout, which isn't overly suspicious, however the next kill is, he starts peeking the corner and ends up flicking to someone just as they show up.

55000 ticks, he snaps to a soldier in the air again which just doesn't look like a natural shot to me.

56000 ticks, he lines up a shot through a wall, tries to peek and shoot but is denied by a soldier. He then retreats to a supply closet, repeaks and shoots the player that has moved out nearly immediately.

58000 ticks, he goes back to blatantly watching people through walls, then lines up a shot through a wall and flicks to someone that is to his far left, instead of the person he was aiming at, he does this not once, but twice.

He then doesn't do much more before he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.