Accepted Had my other account banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathywoo

Jun 4, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned on my second account for avoiding punishment.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
There is no rule against playing on a different account, and if there is, do say.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Do you not agree that it's common sense that, if you are banned on one account, you should therefor be barred from playing on our servers with an alternate one?
It's fatuous to think you can break server rules, then just make/use another account, and join again, no questions asked. Nobody would leran from their mistakes/invoked bans if this was the case.

Is there a reason you're appealing your second account's ban instead of your main account's ban, as I find it quite odd that you're appealing for your second account to be unbanned, especially since you're so caught up in trying to twist our rules and claiming there is nothing against you using other accounts whilst your main is banned...

nathywoo

Jun 4, 2020
Make a rule for it, even if it is common sense make it clear. I'm not appealing my main ban, because it is a fair ban, i was trying to be sneaky and get out since there were no rules about second accounts.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
We don't need to formalise common sense as a rule. Our rules are not meant to be the be-all-end-all terms & conditions on how to play on our servers.

Props to you for reading our written rules and admitting you were trying to sneak around them though. We like players that read the rules, but we also like players that have common sense to know that what you've done by attempting to bypass your active ban with another account is also grounds for punishment. It's illogical to think that this would not be covered by our rules, or that somehow we would turn a blind eye against this sort of activity.

That being said, I do commend you for accepting your main account ban. Despite you trying to dispute our ruleset, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban your alternate account, as had your alternate account's ban stayed, your main account would also not be able to connect to our servers for a week. That's just how the alternate account punishment works. This is after investigation of your ban and noticing you have a single ban on your main, so I'm going light on you.

I've unbanned your second account just now, but please be advised that any alternate account connections whilst you have a ban active on your main account will result in your second account being banned alongside your main account.

Just to be clear about the situation as I have a feeling you genuinely misunderstood how the alternate account system works, this is how it goes:
  • Ban on main account -> Alternate account gets banned
  • No ban on main account -> Alternate account is fine
For the record, your main account's ban will stay, and should expire later today. Please be more cautious of what lands yourself in trouble in the future.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.